Quikeef Simmons, CPA, Esq.
• Florida Bar
• United States Bankruptcy Court
Middle District of Florida
• United States Middle District of Florida
• United States Southern District of Florida
• United States Tax Court (Washington DC)
• Certified Public Accountant (Florida)
• Certified Public Accountant (Maryland)
• Business Law & Bankruptcy
• Estate Planning & Probate
• Real Estate & Construction
• Tax Law & Representation
Quikeef Simmons, CPA, Esq. has more than 25 years of experience assisting clients while working at various Certified Public Accountant firms including 17 years as the owner of his own CPA firm located in the Baltimore/Washington Metropolitan Area. He has successfully represented tax clients before the Internal Revenue Service and various state governments. While attending University of Baltimore School of Law, he successfully participated in the Estate Planning and Tax Law clinics. He has represented various clients including Individuals, Estates & Trusts, small and medium sized Limited Liability Companies, Partnerships, Corporations, Non-Profits, Homeowner’ and Condominium Associations.
As a native of Baltimore, Maryland Quikeef was a High School and Division One Collegiate Wrestler. He later became an Adjunct Professor at Coppin State University where he taught Non-Profit and Governmental Accounting as well as Individual Taxation courses.